Howdy! Ever since my dad left, it’s been a rainy, rainy mess around here. Hoping that will clear up soon for Dagny’s sake. So to kick off the week, a new Monday Mishmash is coming at you…
Monday Mishmash 5/4/15
- I sprained my ankle at the gym about two months ago and it hurt when I did it but felt kind of OK a few days after unless I bent it sideways. It never swelled up or bruised so I figured it would heal on its own. Nope. Two months later it still hurts, so I’m now seeing a physical therapist to help the stretched out ligament go back to normal. Cross your fingers there.
- I’ve shared a video with Casey Breves and Sam Tsui before and just had to share their latest collaboration: Time After Time. Sooo good:
- Curious about where all the US expats are living? France comes in at #10 on the infographic below by wemissourtv.com. Anything surprise you? Liberia wasn’t a country I expected to see in the Top 10.
- Too lazy to make a cake? These recipes are for you. Easy!
- All about cheese & diagrams that help you look like a cheese genius.
- Need to up your at-home cocktail game? This will help you out.
- Did you catch my recent post on Expat vs Immigrant and why the distinction matters? Or Morning Drinking in Saumur? Or Best time to join a gym and tips to get a killer deal?