Hello! Can’t believe it’s March already. Hope Monday is treating you well so far…
Monday Mishmash is a roundup-style post I’ll be doing semi-regularly to update you on happenings around here, share some cool links and let you know about anything else going on.
Monday Mishmash 3/2/15
- Need a dose of sexy French men? Follow this popular Instagram account, MecsMetroParis, that features good-looking guys on the Paris metro. All of the pics were snapped by fellow passengers without the guys knowing. See anyone you know?
- Sometimes friendships fall by the wayside when you’re not physically in the same location. Here’s how to be a better friend. Very sage advice.
- This video gets my vote for best mashup ever. Both of the songs are really popular right now and both guys are great, but what impressed me the most was Casey’s voice. Wowwwww. He kind of looks like a Ryan Reynolds/Josh Groban mix. Come tour in France! I’ll be there.
- Need some new blogs to follow? Check out my picks in this Blog Love post from last month.
- I finally saw Fifty Shades of Grey and it wasn’t the best movie ever but it wasn’t horrible either. Maybe the fact that I love Jamie Dornan is clouding my judgment. It kept my interest and was actually tamer than I thought it would be.
- Dagny is showing off her snood below from Day Dog Designs. It keeps her ears from getting in her food bowl when she eats.
Thank you again to everyone who commented on my post from last week about a friend’s dog dying. Really appreciate your input. I decided to make him a cake and will be delivering it today. 😉