As NYC was getting clobbered with snow over the weekend, I was strolling through the “tropical” city of Nantes wondering if I was in some kind of alternate reality. OK, not tropical by any means but it was 60F and sunny which is quite unusual this time of year. I like nice weather but in April!
Also, thank you to my readers who sent me snow pictures. I really enjoyed seeing the snow — reminded me of my childhood! And if you ask me what I miss most from the USA right now? I’ll give you one guess…. yup, SNOW!
Monday Mishmash 1/25/16: A “spring” day in Nantes and a blizzard video
- While in Nantes, I discovered Yo.Gout, a new-to-me self-serve frozen yogurt shop. I couldn’t resist! They’re still not mainstream in France but little by little, froyo shops are beginning to get more popular.
- Casey Neistat, a YouTuber I follow uploaded this beauty yesterday showing all the fun he was having in the NYC blizzard. A must-watch!
- Your guide to making the ultimate French toast at home. YUM!
- For your dose of French, these podcasts might be just what you’re looking for.
- You caught my Friday post about peeing on the sidewalk, right?
HAving another lovely day here in Australia