Hi everyone! I’m back from Corsica! It was one of the best vacations ever, was so great to see my family, and I look forward to sharing more about that with you in the coming weeks. Thank you again to everyone who wrote a guest post for me and also thank you for reading and commenting on those posts. Hope you enjoyed them! 😉
Monday Mishmash 10/5/15
Coming back from vacation is rough, but we’re settling back into our routines. Dagny was very happy to have us back and picked up a few bad habits at the in-laws’. But hey, you live once so we let her have her fun… to a point. Gotta draw the line when it involves jumping on the table!
It definitely feels like fall here, especially in the mornings, and I can’t wait to go nuts baking pumpkin things. Oh, and luckily for me the Marseille airport has a Starbucks so I just couldn’t resist a pumpkin spice latte!
So what’s coming up on the blog?
- I plan on writing a few posts about my Corsica trip including a recap of the highlights and a photo post. I’ve already written one titled “6 Corsica vacation tips to know before you go,” so check that out. Are you interested in hearing about my trip? If not, I won’t focus on it too much so let me know below!
- I have one guest post left that will be coming up later this week.
- I hope to have my Holiday Expat Exchange signup posted mid-month, so if you’re an expat and enjoy gift giving, stay tuned! Here was my recap of last year’s exchange if you’re curious.
- I can’t believe it’s October already! In honor of fall I’ve already whipped up some delicious pumpkin cookies. If you’re in France and don’t want to mash up a real pumpkin, you can grab your canned pumpkin here. And a few other pumpkin recipes for you.
- In need of a few good books? Here are 25 bestsellers from the past 25 years you may want to reread.
- Have half a jar of peanut butter lying around? Here’s how to use it up.
- As you know, I’m a huge fan of Les Mills fitness classes so if you want to try some in the comfort of your own home, look into their On Demand option. It’s not yet available in France, though.