As 2015 comes to a close, I thought I’d share the top Oui In France posts from the past year in case you missed them the first time around. So maybe you’re curious what posts were the most popular or you’d like to read some of the posts you missed.
Best of Oui In France in 2015
Based on page views, here are the top 10 most-read posts I wrote in 2015 (via Google Analytics):
Honorable mention in 11th place: On expat life: 8 Things I wish I knew before I moved to France
Most popular —-> 1. Hugging in France: Never hug a French person (and what to do instead)
And a few that maybe weren’t as popular but are still worth a mention in my biased opinion. 😉
A few stats about 2015’s Oui In France readers and traffic:
- 71% of readers in 2015 were women.
- 33% of you are in the 24-35 age range.
- Highest # of readers come from these countries (in this order): USA, France, UK, Canada, Australia.
- 49% of you read Oui In France from your desktop computer.
- Top mobile device? 44% of you read Oui In France from your iPhone.
- Site that sent Oui In France the most traffic (aside from Facebook): The Simply Luxurious Life (check out Shannon’s site!)
Thanks so much for all your support this year (and always)!
What was your favorite post on my blog or elsewhere this year?