Winter is all about being comfy and cozy. Having an inviting space to snuggle up in is a must — and a fireplace and warm mug of hot chocolate make it even better. And socks. When it comes to my home, I enjoy decorating for the seasons. For some winter inspo, let’s turn to Etsy.
Here are my favorite Etsy winter decor items and gift ideas.
So many small business are creating beautiful things… hint hint the Oui In France Shop… but this post isn’t about my business. It’s shining the spotlight on other fabulous entrepreneurs earning a living doing something they love.
Consider one of the Etsy winter decor items below for your home or check out the second collage for some gift inspiration for that winter lover in your life.
Etsy winter decor
1. I love snow and all of Catherine Goron’s photography — including this print of a Paris snowfall. I’ve known of her work for years, and unlike many of the beautiful photographs out there, Catherine’s work captures the spirit of the place and not just the beauty. Be sure to check out this print along with the rest of her shop.
2. This happy snowman from BearCreekDesign makes me smile. Look at him! Let him adorn a side table in your living room or perch him on a mantel or shelf in your home to add a touch of holiday cheer.
3. Even if the temps haven’t dropped enough for your space to get cozy, this chalkboard sign from RusticLoveAddiction will put you in a cozy mindset.
4. Short on shelf space? Let you wall do the talking. Adorn your wall with this temporary vinyl snowflake decal from Awesomezzdesigns and bring winter inside.
5. Personalize this snowflake pillow cover from CreativePillow and give your couch a winter makeover.
6. Your entryway will come alive with this festive winter wreath from Wreathlyflorals that’s both glamourous and traditional. (item pictured has sold out, so link is to a similar item)
Etsy gifts for the winter lover
1. Who doesn’t like jewelry? This rose gold tone pine cone bracelet from MuseBell comes personalized with your initial. Grab it in gold or silver if that’s more your thing.
2. Add some flair to your next shower with this peppermint soap from RoughCutSoapCompany. It’s eco-conscious and is made from saponified oils, coconut milk, essential oils and more.
3. Winter mornings need a cold-weather mug, so make any winter lover’s morning complete with this cute Oh Deer Mug from MugCountry.
4. Winter is all about the sparkle and shine — the decor, the lights, the snow! Grab this gold leather pouch from AnnieBukhman for an understated yet elegant way to transport all of your must-haves from one holiday party to the next.
5. Make your space smell like the holidays with one of these delectable soy candles from TheDancingWick. Choose from scents like candy cane, Christmas tree, apple cider, and more!
6. Winter and snowflakes go hand in hand, so show your favorite season some love with this silver snowflake ring from BarronDesignStudio.
This post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission on purchases made via my links (at no additional cost to you). Thanks for supporting Oui In France.